Tuesday, November 6, 2012

“What will I Do to Graduate from High School?”

“What will I Do to Graduate from High School?”

In order to graduate from high school, I will go EVERY day to school. It the main thing I have to do. If I attend school every day I will not miss out on lessons, always understand what the teacher is talking about, and not be late and get detention. Another thing I will do in order to graduate, I will always be a good student of the teacher, some teacher don’t like some of their students and prefer to fail them. I will make sure to respect all my teacher, become friends with them. Just because I am one of their good students doesn’t mean I am not going to do the assignments they give us. No, I have to do my work. When it gets to upcoming test or quizzes, I make sure to study every day until the quiz is taken. I will not study one day before the quiz. People may think, “Wow, this is hard to do”. Well, it really is not. The more to get used to doing this, it will eventually not go away and it won’t be a chip on your shoulder because you have been doing this for a long time. A professional. The third thing I will do to graduate high school is join a club or a sports team. Although you might say “why?” Joining a club or participating in anything you would like to join will look good in a college application. They will see how you do activities not just in school but also outside of school. I will also do all my assignments in class and try to do more than enough on everything. Get all A’s in all assignments. As you can see, it is not hard graduating from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment