Thursday, November 1, 2012

“What I Will Do to Graduate from High School


“What I Will Do to Graduate from High School”

 

     In order to graduate from high school you should be paying attention in school and be doing your work every day. It is very important for you to graduate from high school because you can get a better life and a better job when you’re grown up already. There are some students that really want to graduate because they want a better life and a better job these students that really want to graduate they can get a better education, get better grades.       There are also some students that don’t want to graduate because they don’t want to do any work, focus, listen to the teacher etc. These students that don’t want to graduate think they are so cool but, actually they don’t they just make a fool out of themselves. It’s very important to graduate because you get to go to a better college or university. When it gets to upcoming quizzes I make sure to study every single day so I can pass the quiz. I also make sure to focus in class and to listen to the teacher when she is teaching the lesson; I also make sure that I have every homework finish for each class to turn it in the next day. If I want to graduate I should be coming EVERY day to school so like that I won’t have to worry about my absents. I also make sure that my grades are okay so like that I could be able to graduate and having bad grades is not good cause I wouldn’t be able to graduate from high school. One thing that I don’t like is to be tardy because then you have to go to detention and if you don’t go to detention you might  not graduate from high school and its best for you to also make up your detention.

No comments:

Post a Comment