Thursday, April 11, 2013

Things i would like to do.
What i really do at home is mostly watch my favorite shows Adventure Time and Regurlar Show i also like to play basketball with my brother and friends at the park mostly my team wins and i also like to play my piano at home cause it entertains me. When i go out somewhere with my brother i ride my fixie to go out and eat go to a friends house, go to to the park, or at the theathers. I mostly go to the beach like some sundays is really cool sometimes i take  my surf bourd to surf and sometimes my brothers teaches me how to surf i also like going at the rides its really fun. I like to go shopping at Stonewood Mall i like getting my clothes right there some shoes and nice bags. My shoes i would get them at the wws because they sell nice shoes there. Sometimes in breaks of school i go visit my cousins at sacramento because sometimes we don't see them cause they live far from here but i also have fun when i go visit them but sometimes i get tired sitting down at the car cause there's not a lot of space then i have to do # 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment