Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break

What i did in my spring break was that in the 28 of March my cousin's came over to visit me and my family they were taking a trip to come visit us. We had a lot of fun in Friday we all wen't to the beach the water was super cold i didnt like going to the deep cause i thought the water would drowend me or throw me so then my cousin carried and took me to the deep it was crazy i started screaming like a little girl it was a good day but didnt like the part of the water. Then later on i went riding my fixie with my brother and my teo cousin's i only had 3 fixies wen't and stop by at McDonalds to go and eat i was really full. Then had a sleep over with my friend and cousin we were watching a scary movie called Resident Evil my cousin kept grabbing me cause she was scared. Then next morning on Sunday my cousin's had to leave cause they had school on Monday i was going to miss them and also my puppies cause we decided to gove them away and thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment